Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

New tablet for a great price!

Ever since the first time I saw an iPad in action, I wanted one.  Unfortunately, I could
Never see myself spending that much money on a tablet.  Over the last couple years more and more tablets have become available in all different sizes and prices.  After trying a couple cheaper ones that I jut didn't like, I found the Insignia 10.1" from Best Buy.  I love it and I loved the price!  I have hardly been on the laptop since I bought it.  It's fast, great size, long battery life, super easy to use if you are familiar with Android, and I can take it everywhere.  I don't even want to know the price right now, prices always seem to drop right after I buy something!  I highly recommend taking a look if you are thinking of buying one!

No comments:

Post a Comment