Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Jillian Michaels DVD

Ladies, if you are looking for a quick yet great workout, I have found one!  I just started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and it is perfect for the busy mom because it only takes 20 minutes out of your day.  My problem with working out has always been the time factor.  After 20 minutes with Jillian you will feel it working.  There are 3 levels on the DVD so you can either ease your way in or if you can switch it up.  No going to them gym, no treadmill, just you, your TV, and some light hand weights.  Actually my kids even enjoyed doing their own version along with me, so it can be a family event if you want and a good way to keep everyone active.   I can't report any results being I just started but I will let you know.  So far I just feel the pain, so it MUST be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment