Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Smoking TV!!!

Last May I purchased an off brand LCD 32" TV from Walmart for our bedroom.  It was less than $200 but I sure expected it to last at least a year!  This morning my daughter turned the TV on and said there was no picture but she could hear the program.  I was busy getting things ready to go to school so didn't rush in there thinking it would be something simple.  A little while later walking down the hallway I smelled something burning.  Checking every room on the way to my room my daughter yells that the TV is smoking! Sure enough, that's where it was coming from.  I unplugged everything and later on called the company because it is still under manufacturer warranty.  They assured me that TVs do not start on fire!  Long story short...the TV has to be sent in to the company for repair/replacement.

Has anyone else ever had a smoking TV???  Still just crazy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment