Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Need a new computer?

As you can tell, my blog posts have been few and far between lately.  My laptop decided to quit on me a while back and my husband takes our other laptop while traveling for work.  I really wanted a new desktop but didn't have much of a budget so I came across refurbished computers on Walmart's website.  I didn't even realize you could purchase such a thing, and especially from Walmart.  I just finished hooking everything up and I am so excited I just had to share!  You can definitely tell that it's refurbished but everything on the inside is new and that's all that mattered to me.  For less than $250 I have a "new" computer, 3 year warranty, wireless adapter for wi-fi, and I will purchase a new keyboard because this one it came with is not the greatest.  I did already have a monitor from an old computer but I saw that they are very inexpensive now too.  Loving it!  I came across other refurbished computers on Sears/Kmart websites as well.  If you are looking for a "new" desktop check them out, worked out great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment