Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Magic Eraser...truly Magic!

I have always been amazed by the abilities of the Magic Eraser, even the generic brands, but now I just don't understand how this little "sponge" can be so powerful!  Since we moved into our home a year ago I have been scrubbing my kitchen floor by hand and it's never been completely shiny clean.  There was always a dull look to in through the high traffic area.  So, the other day I was using a Magic Eraser to clean a stain on the counter and it just dawned on me to try it on the floor.  I did one square to see the difference and I could not believe it!  Perfectly clean and shiny, like brand new!  Needless to say I did the whole floor, good thing my kitchen is small!  From now on this is my new floor cleaner.
As long as I am talking about the Magic Eraser I will add another great thing to use it for, stainless steel.  I have been using them for years to clean my kitchen sink and faucet.  It will remove stains and even water spots.  I really wish I would have invented this little cleaning tool...love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment